Monday, July 5, 2010

Monday Morning Update

From Deb: Well good morning everyone. It looks like a nice day outside. Got to see the hot air balloons this morning from my bed. I'm still waiting for them to let me out. I want to go home. Seems like all I do is eat and sleep. I will admit, the pain medicine is good. I'm doing better. Well, it's time for one of my two past times here in the hospital. Eating. It was nice to be able to sleep last night without any tubes. I will talk to everyone later.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Deb
    My parents live in Provo and we always watched the hot air balloons from her deck. They would pass right by. It was amazing. I'm glad you were able to see and enjoy them a little. Sounds like you are doing great. Keep up the hard work. We love you all and you are continually in our hearts and prayers. If you need anything please let us know.
    Love ya, Susan

    ReplyDelete