Saturday, July 3, 2010

Greetings From Debbie

Happy 4th of July weekend wishes from Deb and Family. She wants everyone to have a safe and enjoyable holiday weekend. Kelly said that texting is something new for him. Nephews, nieces and friends better watch out. He's learning some of these new electronic gadgets so he says you might be seeing more of him in the cyber world!

From Deb: Today not much happening yet. Starting to feel a little and even think that I'm getting back to normal. I tossed and turned most of the night, making my nurses work more than usual. I needed their help to get untangled. They knew faster than I did. I was so impressed. But then, I overheard them talking about my bells and whistles going off and that was now they knew. I'm glad at night that I can't hear. Being a light sleeper I would be up all night. I'm able to roll over in bed without any help and feeling a little less nauseated. I think I'm getting better or it might be the new pain meds making me relaxed. I need to thank each and everyone for your thoughts and prayers. Don't worry about us, we are ok. We appreciate what you are doing for us. I am so blessed to have special friends and family like you. Thank you so much. Love, Deb & Family.

3 comments:

  1. oh Debbie it is sooooo good to see that you are getting back to us....this is soooo good.. you make me want to cry, love you much
    sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly and Debbie,
    We love you! I started crying when I read this message! I am so grateful that you are doing as well as you are. It is amazing how life can change on us when we least expect it. A lesson to all of us to make the most out of each day. Know that through this experience, I am thankful for every day to be with my family (even if I drive them all nuts!). I think of you all day and your family is in my heart! It will be good to get out of Utah and be closer to home. Hope you will be able to see some fireworks out your window!
    Love,
    Sherri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly and Debbie,
    We just found out today about what happened. We just want you to know that our thoughts and prayers are with you. We love you and your family and will continue to send many prayers your way.
    Love,
    Julie and Scott Browning
    and family

    ReplyDelete